fabulous friday challenge

I didn't take many pictures this week and the ones I did take aren't very exciting. It was a week filled with way too much on the go and I'm looking forward to things settling down a bit in the coming weeks.

Here's an Instagram shot from last week. Do you use Instagram? I struggle with it. The square orientation throws me off and I just can't get used to it. If anybody has some tips I'd love to hear them.

Have a great weekend and thanks for linking up.

Guelph Lake Conservation Area

A reminder of the rules:

1. The picture has to be taken by you (and feel free to have more than one shot in your post!).
2. Link up using the link to your individual blog post and not your main blog address.
4. Please include the Fabulous Friday button (below) in your post to link back to my site.
5. Leave feedback for five other participants. Let them know what you think!




Comments

tiarastantrums said…
I instagram a little bit - not much mainly b/c I don't even think about it and mainly b/c my phone takes craptastic photos
Lori said…
I IG, But that square thres me off too! Everyday I.m wishing for it to go away. I know if you have an iphone there is an app for that, sorry I don't remember what it's called. I have an android, so unless their app has just came out I still struggle.

Anyway the photo is still beautiful!
Tiffany said…
Took my first instagram yesterday...not sure yet. The pic is great! Love the ones of your nephew, I think he favors your boys:)

Have a great weekend.

Tiffany
Tamar SB said…
Love it! I was slow to warm up to instagram but am an addict now! My post today is a collection of my recent "grams"!
Kerri Farley said…
Oh I LOVE your pic!!
I am a HUGE Fan of Instagram .....

Desirae R said…
I love instagram, however the camera on my phone is messed up, so I get almost no nice pictures.
B-A said…
I think your Instagram picture is perfect.
Sarah Halstead said…
I love that photo and love instagram!!
Jill Wellington said…
The photos is beautiful. Instagram is amazing!
Unknown said…
That is an awesome capture!!
Self Sagacity said…
gorgeous photo of the sky and the earth.
bentonflocke said…
stunning shot with great atmosphere
I want to pin it and save my pinterest account.... Good collection of photos and Scenery....