day 119 - take 37

Okay guys. Mommy needs to get a nice picture of the three of you for a project I'm working on.

Alright, Ava. You're too scared to climb down the stairs? Okay. I'll just take a picture of the boys and I'll get you later.

day119_5

day119_4

day119_
day119


::sigh::

Why is this so difficult? PLEASE. Just one picture.

The boys finally become serious...

And Ava picks that exact moment to try to climb down the stairs. Damn it.

day119_2

Finally after take 37, a decent picture.

day119_3

You know, you'd think that after a billion and one pictures taken, this would get a bit easier.

Apparently not.

On a totally unrelated note, happy birthday Nana!

day119_6




Comments

Brooke said…
I don't mean to laugh.... But I'm totally laughing!! Hde
Brooke said…
Ignore that hide... I meant to type... Heeee