day 179 - no boys allowed $

Ava and I ran errands on the weekend. While in the dollar store on Saturday, we found the perfect sign for her bedroom door. Ava was thrilled with it so we bought it.

Last night:

Ava: " ETHAN JAMES MCDOUGALL!!!! You are not 'upposed to be in here!!!"
(Every time she gave the boys trouble this weekend she called them by their full names. Wonder where she gets that from?)

Obviously it's not working so well. When we bought it, I didn't have the heart to tell her that her brothers can't read. What's even funnier is that the boys already got a hold of it and it has a bite mark in it.



On a totally unrelated note, I've been searching for new songs for the iPod. I started with the 70s and somehow managed to come across this gem from Saturday Night Live:



How did I not know about this? I've been laughing about this all day. It's right up there with Will Ferrell's Neil Diamond skits.

Do you have "Nights on Broadway" stuck in your head now? You're welcome.

Comments