the month of february $

I'm not entirely sure how I'm going to put my 2010 book together yet, but I am moving ahead with the layouts in a monthly format. So far so good. The Biograffiti templates are fantastic and I was able to do these layouts in no time. I just got the March template set and already have all of my pictures layed out and it took a half an hour tops. If you are looking for a quick way to get your pictures scrapped, I highly recommend them. They are quick and easy and the fact that they are pre-dated has saved me so much time (mind you, with that being said, I changed my dates for this month).

Anyway, here they are:











Templates: P365: Simple Solutions {February 2010} template set by Biograffiti from ScrapArtist
Paper: Smooches collab kit from Scrap Orchard, Out of This World kit by Ziggle Designs at Scrap Orchard, Book Bag Essentials kit from Digital Design Essentials
Alphabet: Sweet Notes by Designs by Lili from The Lily Pad
Border: Life 365 by Gina Marie Huff from Weeds & Wildflowers
Dates: Itty Bitty Dates by Biograffiti from ScrapArtist
Font: Pea Smashtastic

Comments