A new CT layout

This week I am assigned to two designers over at {we are} storytellers. Here is my first layout of the week using products by Angela Woo Designs. I love her stuff. And of course my layouts would not be complete without one of Chrissy W's fabulous templates. :)

Calling All Superheroes



Space Mates: Pattern Paper Pack by Angela Woo Designs from {we are} storytellers
Space Mates: Distressed Paper Pack by Angela Woo Designs from {we are} storytellers
Space Mates: Graphics by Angela Woo Designs from {we are} storytellers
Space Mates: Elements by Angela Woo Designs from {we are} storytellers
Skinnyboy Alpha by beAUDacious designs from {we are} storytellers
Template from the Get Em Scrapped template set by Chrissy W
Crimefighter BB font

Thanks for looking!

Comments

Mari said…
Nice layout! I need to get at my scrapbooks again.
Anonymous said…
Very cool love the colors ;-)