Two new pages

Would you believe I am closing in on 50 completed digital scrapbook pages so far? In exactly a month and a half. WOW. Doing traditional scrapbooking I'd be lucky to get 6 done in a month. So it's looking like there is no turning back now. This is so much faster, far less frustrating and there's no mess! I don't have to spend hours getting stuff out just to put it away again an hour later.

Here are two new pages.

Goodnight Moon - border, frame, clouds, alpha are all from the Life in Color kit by Julia Makotinsky at Little Dreamer Designs, the moon is from the To the Moon kit by Melanie Ann Designs and the font is 2Peas Plain Jane.



Shrek & Princess Fiona - a page for Owen's scrapbook. The papers are from the Happy kit by Julia Makotinsky at Little Dreamer Designs, the flowers and epoxy accents are from the Penelope kit from DDE, the pink grid paper is from Simply Irresistable kit from DDE. The fonts are Shrek and Century Gothic.



A reader named Angela asked me how I keep track of the supplies that I use on my layouts. It's getting harder and harder to find what I am looking for as my collection expands and to keep track of what I have used. If my page has a pile of accents and elements, I make a quick list in my notebook here in front of the computer. If there aren't that many materials, as soon as I complete my page, I open a new text document and type out all of the different elements I used on my page - what template I used (if any), paper, accents, etc. Then I save that text file in the folder with the layout. So when I am done, the folder with my layout has three files in it - one is the layout itself, the second is the text document summarizing the materials used and the third is a jpg of my layout that is sized for the web which I can post to my blog or use it to make an index sheet when I burn a DVD full of layouts.

Thanks for looking!

Comments

Melissa said…
Beautiful layouts as usual Jen. I love the pictures! You SERIOUSLY need to submit these pages somewhere - they are the most gorgeous pages and any publication would be so lucky to see them! Seriously look into it - you have oodles of talent! Looking forward to the next pages!