New layouts and pictures

Here are some new pages I created for the kids' scrapbooks. I've been struggling a bit lately, hating everything I come up with. I think I'm back on track though. The second and third layouts contain new pictures from this past weekend.

The fall photo checklist is pretty much complete. Pumpkin patch check, apple orchard check, jumping in leaves check. I've got Halloween stuff left and after that we are set.

A page for Ethan's scrapbook...



A page for Owen's scrapbook...



A double page layout for Ava's scrapbook...



Top two layouts created using templates by Chrissy W at Elemental Scraps and bottom layout created using a freebie template from Yin Designs. First two layouts created with My Funky Studio kit from DDE and Scribble Alpha from Sweet Shoppe Designs. Bottom layout created with Kickin' Up the Leaves kit by Gina Marie Huff. Alpha is Hip Hooray (Fall) from Sweet Shoppe Designs and "fabulous" and "fun" are wordart from the Kickin' Up the Leaves kit. I modified the leaves from the kit to make them more doodle-like. Swirl is modified from the Fall Medley kit from Shabby Princess.

Thanks for looking!

Comments

Sheri said…
I totally relate to the phase where you hate everything you create. I just try to remember that at least I got a memory documented :) And you know what, the kids won't care about what papers or elements you used or about the overall design, they'll just love seeing pictures of themselves and reading all about that at that age :)

I love all the layouts you've put together! And the great new resources you're providing too! I love the free sketches I've gotten because of you...thanks!!