A few more layouts

Thanks everyone for your kind comments on my first attempts at digital scrapbooking. I'm really liking it and I think it's because Sheri has given me some tips and pointed me in the direction of templates that are very similar to my paper scrapbooking style. Anybody who has seen my paper scrapbooks know that my pages are pretty simple with the focus being on the pictures and journaling and easy on the embellishments. Thanks to Sheri I am really happy with the results and feel inspired instead of overwhelmed or frustrated. Thanks Sheri!

Here are some new pages...

This layout was done with a kit by Mindy Teresawa at Designer Digitals and a template by Jen Caputo at Scrapbook Graphics:



This kit is called Gift of Gab by Heather Ann Designs and the template is by Jen Caputo:



This was done with a template from Heather Ann Designs, the background is from Gift of Gab, the alphabet is from Heather Ann Designs and the clip, flowers and thread are from Digital Design Elements:



Thanks for looking!

Comments

Melissa said…
Beautiful layout, Jen! Beautiful pictures, too! I will make that disc of pics from Ava's swimming lessons and get it to you today!
Sheri said…
Jen - like I keep saying, you're a natural at this! I LOVE all the layouts you've done so far...you're even giving me ideas & inspiration :) Thanks!

I am glad I could be of help in getting you started. It really is addicting isn't it? I can't wait to see what you create next :)