It's Thursday...

you know what that means...



Comments

helloalissah said…
I thought I liked you before but now I know I love you! Anyone who is smart enough to love this show is good enough for me! By the way, do you know the name of the song in the youtube video? I need to go get that one on my Ipod.
Jennifer said…
Thanks, faithfulmommy! I agree - Greys is by far the best show on tv. I'm not usually into medical dramas, but Greys is so much more than that. The song in the video is I'll Be by Edwin McCain. I don't think it's the original because it sounds slightly different to me, but the original is very similar.
Shannon said…
Edwin McCain was on Rachel Ray today! Man, I love that song!
Melissa said…
Ahhhhhh...Love that McDreamy. Thanks Jen! I think I might pull out my season 1 and 2 DVDs and catch a couple of episodes! :)