Inspiration

In case you were wondering, a lot of my inspiration comes from watching old movies and listening to music. I listen to music (usually very loud) when I edit pictures and listen to anything from Keith Urban to the Beatles to Boston. I also LOVE old movies from the 1930s - 1950s. How can you not be inspired when the men wore tuxedos all the time and the women wore fabulous hats and dresses? Too bad that look has been replaced with baggy pants and white socks with black dress pants...

I get inspiration overload watching this Keith Urban video. If only Arthur had an aquaduct...



And here is my current favourite - Grace Kelly by Mika. A great song to listen to in the car over and over again. Melissa, Ava and I listened to it at least five times today when we went on a road trip.

Comments